6/08/2007

You are fooled, are you?

No matter हाउ लेट arrive at home, I would read a few pages of Agatha Christie, chew over some tips about legal translation or just browse through some English dictionaries or read aloud several news clips updated hours ago at Shanghai Daily or Reuters (I love the Oddly Enough stuff very much). That's what I call evening exercises before I go to bed. Morning exercises fresh you up, my evening exercises ensure me a sound sleep.

I don't care about clothes, food etc. I don't mind covering, on bare foot, some distances, say hundreds of metres. to reach my office in freezing winter or in blazing sunshine. I am young and have a lot more important things to give my attention to rather than those purchasable.
Life could be quite easy, as easy as you want it to be.

I am living a life as we all lived or twenty years ago. Don't you think so? If my memory serves me right, there's a saying that goes like this: a man is either aged to death or worried to death. True! We are loaded more and more worries as we grow up. Please note that I mean Worries not Responsibilities. The latter makes one feel motivated and stronger within. What are the worries? Name a few by yourselves. Where do they come from? From parents, teachers, friends and the "society" , as the question always boils down to, which are collectively referred to as the "Source of Worries". I understand some people are unlucky and they have no alternative. However I also believe in the idea that more people do have their luck to choose an easier, and thus better, life.

More often than not, you are fooled by the Source of Worries. Are you?

没有评论: